Thursday, July 22, 2010

Slacker-zar!!!


My boss has just renamed me Slacker-zar....this cant be good.

Woke up super tired this A.M. --- Probably staying up till 1am all week long was not a good idea. I have this strange feeling I might be doing that again tonite.

Got dressed, got the kid dressed, packed back pack, packed lunch box, carted our daily lives down the stairs, loaded up the car and the damned car would start.

Tears....of course!

1st point of contact - Dad. 2nd - work. ---Dad headed up, whilest Codye from work came and picked me up. Dad came to the rescue and jumped my car, bought me a new battery and brought it to my office. He's the best!!!!

2nd highlight of the day - figured out what the shit smell is coming from my bathroom. I thought the bathroom rug was mildewed, but taking it out of bathroom did not resolve issue. Then I thought it was the small hand towel I put under the plant for drainage purpose...removed it, still smelly. Finally figured out its the good ol smell of Terra Firma coming from the plant itself! This is the first plant I've ever had that actually lived longer than a month so I am not familiar with that smell. Successful detective work badge - claimed
ITS A LAZY ASS! ITS A BUM! ITS SLACKER-ZAR!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment