Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Monotonous Monotonical Monotony

HEY YO!!!! Up at 6am....did a little yoga work out....Thank you Netflix Wii. And I'm dying my hair...(dying, dyeing??) I have done more before 6am than most people do...well.....by 10am.

as I wait for my youth to return, I am watching the news....A. Robin Meade has a blouse on today that could be considered a clusterfuck B. California state employees are making up to $800,000 a year!!! AND Gov. Schwarzenegger is asking them to take a 90% paycut for the remainder of the year to help the Ca. budget....Bwaaaahhhahahaa... whew.. That is the funniest thing he's said since his dialogue in "Twins". C. A man is showing off his new FACE TRANSPLANT! First successful transplant. I wonder what I can do to get one and how I can get in close proximity of Angelina Jolie to slice her face off. I wonder if I can get an Angelina Jolie - life transplant. But then I'd end up insane and with 6 kids. I'd have to put some serious thought into whether or not Brad Pitt would be worth that shit.

Have a good day all my peeps! (aka Sandra)

No comments:

Post a Comment