Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Luigi appears to have been in the sewer. Nasty plumber!

So....Juliet and I are going to be Luigi and Mario for Halloween! Sounds great...right? Well...the whole experience has been a fucking nightmare!

I went online and perused Ebay for a Luigi costume for myself. I specifically looked for the costume in the picture.






They seem to be running about $40. I found a person selling one for $27, but it still had about 9 hours left on the bid. I placed it in my "watch" list and even went as far as to set an alarm on my phone to remind me to check the bid that same night. Around 9pm that night, trusty phoney reminded me to check my bid...It was still at $27...I sat and watched it for about 5 mins, then proceeded to have an all out bidding war with a couple of other idiots but I prevailed and won the costume!! I felt victorious!

But that was short lived... Now, remember the lovely photo above??? Well...THIS is what I received in the mail:














Apparently Luigi had recently worked down in the sewers of Hell. The "L" on the hat seems to be the most important part of the costume, that is what actually makes me Luigi! Without the L, I am simply a tard in overalls and a green hat!

And the gloves look like they were recently used by Mike Rowe in the latest episode of Dirty Jobs....or by Pig Pen during his latest masturbation session.

I proceed to write the old hag that thought this was an acceptable transaction and tell her that this costume is filthy, it stinks, and the very important "L" is missing on the hat!

She writes me back telling me that the hat did not have an L on it when SHE got it, so she simply cut out a circle on a white piece of paper and DREW an L on it and glued it on and it looked GREAT! and I should do the same.

Ghetto Luigi.

I told her that was completely unacceptable and that I needed my money refunded. I told her it was disgusting, stinky and stained. She mentioned none of this on her Ebay post! I threatened to report her to Ebay and leave her a rather nasty rating if she did not comply.

I proceeded to send her the above pictures and she had the audacity to write back "Sweet Jesus! It is not as bad as you say. The hat has glue marks and the gloves have a stain or two, but if you insist, I will send you a refund"

I wrote back "Holy Moses, I insist"

Luigi wins!



Heres a pic of Juliet in a PROPER Mario costume. See the "M"...Thats M for MARIO!

No comments:

Post a Comment